Tuesday, November 17, 2009

p-town


i haven't posted in a while. i do have substantive things to say, and anecdotes (particularly about my new favorite bagel shop), but my college friend Matt Lamb, the giant discus thrower, posted this picture on facebook taken from WSU's The Daily Evergreen about drinking in Pullman and all the problems that go along with it.
The numbers really speak for themselves, and the last two truly underscore the ridiculousness of my college years.


See, Baltimore is pretty scary sometimes, but at least i don't get assaulted by Chewbacca.

3 comments:

alyssa said...

Wait, so what's the time frame during which this all occurred? Judging from the Batman line, I'm guessing ALL IN ONE NIGHT, being Halloween. Am I right? (I don't want to be.)

alyssa said...

Found the link to the story. http://www.dailyevergreen.com/story/30032

Weakley said...

best part of the article: " i would characterize it as a typical home football weekend."