Wednesday, December 2, 2009

jt

the reasons to love justin timberlake continue to pile up. not only have i loved jt ever since he ditched those other four schmucks and became a solo artist (although i love NSYNC for nostalgia purposes) he was spotted by some paparazzi with an NPR shirt.
since i have now become a full-fledged lover of NPR and the interesting news they report, justin wearing this shirt makes him that much more attractive. i know, i know, we don't need yet ANOTHER reason to think JT is the greatest ever, but here it is.

check out the blog on NPR to see the NPR post "Ten Speculative Reasons Justin Timberlake Might Be Wearing this NPR Shirt"
i hope he's coming out with a new album soon. alyssa, do you know? i count on you for this kind of information.
here's to you, justin. we enjoy your shirt choices.

4 comments:

molls said...

Thank you for sharing this! JT is the shit.

I had a dream last week that I was singing "It Makes Me Ill" outside of Hanford (I've been indulging in Nsync nostalgia lately), and then JT came out of the building and started singing and dancing with me.

Kind of the best dream I've had in years.

nancy said...

are you giving money to npr, sarah? (thanks for the Thanksgiving recap. the best of times.)

alyssa said...

To my knowledge, jt is maybe working on something but has no future release date of any kind. He's apparently too busy writing songs for other people.

You're timing is funny. I was about to fb you that my bf admitted to liking jt, at least his first album. To think, for the past two years we could have been blasting some like I love you or cry me a river. Also, the bf has major cock envy because 'jt has been with every hot girl in hollywood'. I like to think this gives me permission to sleep with jt if given the chance.

alyssa said...

My phone wasn't letting forward an article to you (or it didn't seem like it was, so I'm sorry if this is a repeat send). Oct 09 news about JT not doing his own ish.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1624297/20091020/timberlake_justin.jhtml